It Is Prayer & Fasting Time At Cochran Avenue Baptist Church!
12:00 a.m. – Sunday, January 19, 2014 through 12:00 a.m. – January 26, 2014
We are Fasting on Food and Feasting on The Word of God!
Are you in need of God’s healing, provision, wisdom, guidance, direction and blessing?
Then join us for this time of focused faith on God and His Word!
Allow your Spirit to be in charge of your body and soul so you will grow closer in the knowledge of God and His Word!
- Drink only water. No coffee, tea, juices, milk.
- Eat only one meal a day between 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Do not eat any fried foods. Bake, broil or boil all food.
- All vegetables are allowed.
Modified Fasting Guideline: (if you have a medical need)
- Follow the above guidelines but add oatmeal for breakfast without any sugar or sweeteners.
Our Prayer for every participant is that you will know the Lord more intimately as a result of your fasting and prayer experience!