Join Us for Cochran’s Christmas Celebration Events!
1. Giving is at the Heart of Christmas! Jesus is the Greatest Gift! Be A Blessing and Join Cochran in providing warm gifts to the needy in our neighborhood! Bring your donations of socks, hats, scarves, sweaters, blankets, towels, washcloths, and toiletries to the church 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. on Thursday & Friday, December 17 & 18; 9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. – Sunday, December 20; Monday, December 21 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
2. All of your wonderful donations will be handed out at our Annual Christ’s Kitchen Christmas Dinner on Tuesday, December 22 – 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Our Christmas Dinner is open to all in the Community. It is always a JOYous occasion. Share your gift of time and come be a Blessing and help Serve the Guests of The Lord!
3. Christmas Programs: Family & Friends
– Join Cochran for CORE – Sunday School at 9:00 a.m. to hear our children share the JOY of the Season through their Christmas speeches, songs and dances!
– Our Celebration continues at 4:00 p.m. with the Christmas Play Presentation of ‘The Stranger’. The gifts and talents of our Performing Arts Ministry will be showcased and be a Blessing to everyone in attendance. Bring your entire Family to come out and usher in the Christmas Week in an atmosphere of JOY, Peace and Love!